Register Online! Register securely with Visa or MasterCard
Bush: (607) 739-4296
Wildwood: (607) 281-3167
toll-free: 1-877-ADULTED (238-5833).
Include the following information for EACH PERSON you register:
- American Express, VISA or MasterCard # and exp. date
- Date of birth
- Complete address
- All course information
Bush: (607) 795-5309
Wildwood: (607) 324-0201
Fax completed registration form.
We're located in Building #8 on the GST BOCES Bush Campus or Building #1 on the Wildwood Campus.
Complete the entire registration form and attach a check or money order payable to GST BOCES. A registration form must be completed for each person. If you would like a copy of your receipt, enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope.
GST BOCES reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment.
A decision will be made the week prior to the start of the class
Any prospective student is welcome to visit the institution prior to registering for any program.
Important... please read
- Our Student Handbook contains valuable information about our programs, as well as rules and regulations which students must follow and requirements which students must meet. The Student Handbook also contains a consent form which must be signed before any class may be taken.
Click here to download the Student Handbook.
Registration is first-come, first-serve.
- Community Education classes are offered to adults 18 years of age unless page indicates students must be 21 years of age or older.
Career Training Programs
Refunds for classes canceled by GST BOCES: GST BOCES reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment. If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of a program and GST cancels the class, 100 percent of the tuition and fees collected will be refunded. The refund shall be made within 45 days of the planned start date.
Refunds for students who withdraw on or before the first day of class: To receive a full refund, the registrant must notify the office five business days prior to the first scheduled class. If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of classes and the student does not begin the program or withdraws on the first day, $100 of the tuition and fees will be retained by GST BOCES. Appropriate refunds for a student who does not begin classes shall be made within 45 days of the class start date.
All Other Classes
Prior to the 1st Class: 100 percent refund, minus $10 drop fee & nonrefundable registration fee. Thereafter, there is NO REFUND.
Any refunded money will be for tuition only and does not include book or supply fees. Please allow 45 days for a refund.
Senior Citizen discount
- If you are a senior citizen 62 years of age or older, please ask about our senior discounts.
- Specific school closings due to inclement weather will be announced over local radio stations. Classes will be rescheduled.
Adult students seeking enrollment in a GST BOCES program through an agency sponsorship (e.g., Pro Action, ACCES/VR, and Workforce) must receive agency approval prior to the registration process. Adult students must initiate contact with, and secure endorsement from the sponsoring agency. Agencies sponsoring adult students must confirm sponsorship with GST BOCES.
Those seeking enrollment in a GST BOCES program as a self-sponsored, Adult Student must contact us to receive and complete all applicable registration forms and/or assessment testing for the desired program. Adult students seeking to pay for their programs through the Sallie Mae loan process must obtain written loan confirmation from GST BOCES prior to final enrollment.
Prospective adult students must submit application/registration materials prior to any applicable program deadlines.
|•Info/Registration:||(607) 739-7905 (Bush)|
(607) 281-3161 (Wildwood)
|•Fax:||(607) 795-5309 or|
- Paying by check authorizes the GST BOCES to send the information from your check electronically to your bank for payment. Your account will be debited in the amount of your check and the transaction will appear on your bank statement. Your original check will be destroyed once processed, and you will not receive your cancelled check back.
No smoking at all class sites.