"Fueling young minds to do their very best" is our motto at GST BOCES Food Service. We strive everyday to provide your child with healthy, affordable, quality meals.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached using the "Contact Us" button in the menu on the left.
Wendy Rosenwinkel (607) 654-2720
Brian Rook, (607) 654-2720
Payment Methods for Student Accounts
Listed From Least Secure to Most Secure
1. Least Secure - Send cash or check with student
2. More Secure - Adult with cash in person at any CPP school or Central Office 165 Charles St. Painted Post
3. More Secure - Send check to Central Office
4. Most Secure & Free* - Use online bill payment through your banking institution. Please use students full name as account number and/or place in memo line of check.
5. Most Secure w/Fee - Use online payment through parent portal (fees charged are charged by credit card processor. No fees are collected by CPP) See below for more details.
*free online bill payment may or may not be part of your banking services. Please check with your provider to confirm availability.
(USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.