"Fueling young minds to do their very best" is our motto at GST BOCES Food Service. We strive everyday to provide your child with healthy, affordable, quality meals.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached using the "Contact Us" button in the menu on the left.
Sheila Hoyt, 739-5601 ext 3674
Attention Parents/Guardians who use the PaySchools online meal payment system…
PaySchools has created a new platform called PaySchools Central. As a result, parents must set up new accounts for their students.
For several years, the Horseheads Central School District has used PaySchools as our online meal payment program. The company has now created PaySchools Central and no longer supports the old platform.
As a result, parents using PaySchools must now set up a brand new account in PaySchools Central. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we believe the new site has upgrades and improvements that will be useful to you. Any funds currently on your account will transfer to the new account.
Here is the process for creating a new account:
- Have your child’s ID number ready before logging in. If you do not know the ID number, there are two ways to get it:
- On your child’s report card next to the child’s name
- By calling your child’s school
- Go to PaySchools Central at payschoolscentral.com
- The PaySchools link is also on our district website in each of our school’s pages and the Food Service Department section.
- A log-in box should come up. Click "Register" at the bottom left of the box.
- Complete the information on that screen. (Please note: as you type your email address, the words "invalid email address" will appear underneath the box. Once you have completed entering your email, the words will disappear.)
- Make sure you click the box at the bottom of the online form agreeing to PaySchools' User Agreement. Then click "Register" at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to confirm your registration either through a text message or email.
- Once you have confirmed your registration, you'll be taken to your PaySchools account. You'll see a message that says "Welcome to PaySchools Central. To add family members to your account, please Click Here." Click on the Click Here link to add your child(ren)'s information.
- On the next screen, look to the right of the blue banner and click on "+ Add Student/Patron." Enter your child's information. Click "Register."
- Your child's name should appear. You can now make deposits to your child's account.
- As with the previous version of PaySchools, the new PaySchools Central is not designed to work with mobile devices. It’s recommended that users complete this process using a desktop or laptop computer. The mobile app is currently under development and expected to be released later in 2017.
- For help with technical issues and website interface please contact PaySchools by Phone: 1-877-393-6628 (open 8:30-7:30 EST Monday-Friday) or Email: email@example.com
If you have questions, please email Jessica Brown, our food service manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 739-5601 ext.3671.. Thank you for your patience as we move through this transition process.