"Fueling young minds to do their very best" is our motto at GST BOCES Food Service. We strive everyday to provide your child with healthy, affordable, quality meals.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We can be reached at

Suzanne Blunt
739-5601 Ext-3671

Sheila Hoyt
739-5601 ext 3674



Attention Parents/Guardians who use the PaySchools online meal payment system…

PaySchools has created a new platform called PaySchools Central. As a result, parents must set up new accounts for their students.

For several years, the Horseheads Central School District has used PaySchools as our online meal payment program. The company has now created PaySchools Central and no longer supports the old platform.

As a result, parents using PaySchools must now set up a brand new account in PaySchools Central. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we believe the new site has upgrades and improvements that will be useful to you. Any funds currently on your account will transfer to the new account.

Here is the process for creating a new account:

  • Have your child’s ID number ready before logging in. If you do not know the ID number, there are two ways to get it:
    • On your child’s report card next to the child’s name
    • By calling your child’s school
  • Go to PaySchools Central at payschoolscentral.com
    • The PaySchools link is also on our district website in each of our school’s pages and the Food Service Department section.
  • A log-in box should come up. Click "Register" at the bottom left of the box.
  • Complete the information on that screen. (Please note: as you type your email address, the words "invalid email address" will appear underneath the box. Once you have completed entering your email, the words will disappear.)
  • Make sure you click the box at the bottom of the online form agreeing to PaySchools' User Agreement. Then click "Register" at the bottom of the page.
  • You will be asked to confirm your registration either through a text message or email.
  • Once you have confirmed your registration, you'll be taken to your PaySchools account. You'll see a message that says "Welcome to PaySchools Central. To add family members to your account, please Click Here." Click on the Click Here link to add your child(ren)'s information.
  • On the next screen, look to the right of the blue banner and click on "+ Add Student/Patron." Enter your child's information. Click "Register."
  • Your child's name should appear. You can now make deposits to your child's account.

  • As with the previous version of PaySchools, the new PaySchools Central is not designed to work with mobile devices. It’s recommended that users complete this process using a desktop or laptop computer. The mobile app is currently under development and expected to be released later in 2017.
  • For help with technical issues and website interface please contact PaySchools by Phone: 1-877-393-6628 (open 8:30-7:30 EST Monday-Friday) or Email: psc_help@payschools.com


If you have questions, please email Suzanne Blunt, our food service manager, at sblunt@gstboces.org or call 739-5601 Ext-3671.. Thank you for your patience as we move through this transition process.

(USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights,1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.