Request a Refund for a Student Leaving the District

Refunds can take 30 to 60 days to process from the time of request until the check is received in the mail. Student balances carry over year to year until graduation. There is no need to request a refund annually. Refunds are only given if the student has graduated or is leaving the district permanently.

Transfer requests may take 48 hours to complete (excluding school breaks). Transfer requests will only be processed if a sufficient balance exists. Transfer amounts may be adjusted based on actual account data.


First Name
Last Name
Student's School
Student ID
Amount of Refund:
Email Address:


*All fields are required