To All Applicants:
As a prospective associate of the Greater Southern Tier BOCES, you have an opportunity to play an essential role in an organization that provides quality educational services and programs to the school districts and communities which it serves. We are proud of the contribution that our BOCES has made to the community, and of the individual BOCES employees who have made these accomplishments possible.
If you are applying for an advertised position, please make an effort to have all materials available to our office by the posted deadline. Please do not leave any blank spaces. Incomplete employment applications delay the review process and are not usually considered. Please refer to the Notice of Vacancy for specific details.
- Letter of interest
- Detailed Résumé
- GST BOCES Application (see below to download)
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate college transcripts (conferring degrees)
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED if no college
- Copies of current Certification(s), License(s) or Registration Certificate(s) (if applicable)
- One (1) to three (3) current, dated and signed letters of professional reference
Download the GST BOCES Employment Application
GST BOCES makes its application form available on the web as a convenience for prospective associates. The application is available in Microsoft Word .doc format.
After completing the application, send it with all other required application materials to:
GST BOCES Human Resources
Attention: Tina Hazzard
Bush Campus, Building #1
459 Philo Road, Elmira, NY 14903
Phone: 607-739-3581 ext. 2273
You may submit all materials electronically to Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org. But you must mail an original signature page of the application to Tina, at the above address.