ONLINE REGISTRATION IS FOR AVOCATIONAL/LEISURE LEARNING CLASS ONLY (AQUA AEROBICS, BASIC COMPUTERS, EXCEL, ETC.)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE VOCATIONAL TRAINING PROGRAMS SUCH AS PRACTICAL NURSE, NURSE AIDE, WELDING, COSMETOLOGY, ESTHETICS, ETC., YOU MUST CALL 607-739-7905 TO BEGIN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE, DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE. PLEASE CALL.
Any prospective student is welcome to visit the institution prior to registering for any program.
Register Online! Register with Visa, MasterCard, AMEX
Langdon Plaza: (607) 739-7905
Include the following information for EACH PERSON you register:
- American Express, VISA or MasterCard # and exp. date
- Date of birth
- Complete address
- All course information
We're located in Langdon Plaza at 303 N. Main Street Elmira, NY 14901. Please come in to register for an avocational training program or to receive more information about our vocational training programs.
GST BOCES reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrollment.
A decision will be made the week prior to the start of the class
Registration is first-come, first-serve.
- Community Education classes are offered to adults 18 years of age unless page indicates students must be 21 years of age or older.
- All avocational training programs will be refunded 100% if class is cancelled or person does not attend the first day.
Senior Citizen discount
- If you are a senior citizen 62 years of age or older, please ask about our senior discounts.
- Specific school closings due to inclement weather will be announced over local radio stations. Classes will be rescheduled.
- Paying by check authorizes the GST BOCES to send the information from your check electronically to your bank for payment. Your account will be debited in the amount of your check and the transaction will appear on your bank statement. Your original check will be destroyed once processed, and you will not receive your cancelled check back.
No smoking at all class sites.